Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wk 17: To Sleep or Not to Sleep

Sometimes you just have to skip nap time because the weather looks like this:
 
I mean, Come On! It doesn't get much better than this in Seattle. On this particular day I simply had to let the sun dictate our day. Rather than go to the Y to work out I pushed my two boys up some seriously monstrous hills around our house. While I was on said walk, Owen asked if we could go to the beach. I hesitated for a moment then realized that I simply couldn't let napping get in the way of seizing this sun-filled day. So I walked/jogged the boys home, buckled them into their car seats, ran frantically around to gather all the necessary beach items and was off to Edmonds beach in record time.

It was truly glorious. There was some whining from my tired little Jesse-bug but it was worth it!

No comments: