Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wk 14: What Home Means to Me...

It may be corny and cliche but it's true: wherever this man and my kids are, I am home. The older I get, the less it really matters where I am but who I am with. As I think about it, being loved like this, being truly known or belonging to another, is like the tiniest glimpse of what heaven is going to be like. I believe that no human relationship can truly satisfy the calling upon our soul for the eternal or for relationship with God. But, I do believe that God gives us glimpses of what His heart is for us, something physical we can touch, hold onto and experience when our faith is weak and our finite minds incapable of fully understanding. I am so grateful for my slice of heaven here on earth with my handsome husband and my beautiful kids, it's not perfect but it is good.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: