Monday, January 14, 2013

This Makes Me Laugh


The theme of this week's photo project was "This Makes Me Laugh." The above picture is by no means perfect as it's out of focus and generally wretched but I couldn't help but laugh and quickly snap a picture when I found him frozen in this position. Jesse is quite the pro when it comes to standing up and getting back down to the floor but every once in awhile his mind is far more capable than his physical coordination and he ends up hanging on to something for dear life.

The other picture, or really activity, I found myself chuckling at this week was the frequency with which my boys end up being naked. In their minds, pants are optional. Playing with cars, puzzles, trains or baking cookies is fun, but take their pants off and it's the best activity they've ever experienced!  I've also learned that the removal of clothing has a dramatic effect on their attitudes. Hunger, whining, being bored and sass can all be quickly fixed by simply letting them roam around unencumbered by their clothing in just their skivvies.   I wish adult life had simple fixes like that... aah the simplicity of youth.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: