Monday, January 28, 2013

9 Months


This naked one is 9 months.

He is goofy. He has learned how to grind his 4 little teeth together which is decidedly the worst sound you've ever heard. He eats like there is no tomorrow. In fact we've considered starting to put money away for our food budget when he is a teenager because if he keeps this up I will only be able to shop at Costco.
He is the sweetest thing after he's woken up from a nap (and before he remembers that he's hungry, again.) He will sit on my lap or lounge on the couch with me for a time, scrunching up his nose, rolling around, showing off for me while he has my full attention.

He has started exploring the house, wandering down the hall to see what's around the corner or to find where Owen has gone. I have quickly discovered that the bathroom door now needs to stay shut when I found him with his mouth on Owen's potty seat. Yes, I did just admit that and yes the discovery made me cringe in disgust. But sometimes you have to document the funny and gross things in life and invite the rest of the world to have a good chuckle too.


He loves to rub his face in cozy blankets or pillows that Owen piles up on the floor. His signature dance move is the bobble head which we still need to get on video before he moves on to something new. He continues to have very little hair on the top of his head and I think Josh is honestly starting to worry he always will. However, what he lacks for on top he makes up for on the lower third of the back of his head where he has the softest curls which I can't bring myself to cut even though he is starting to look a little ridiculous.

His big blue eyes are gonna get us in trouble when he is older and the number of comments I hear people make about them when we are out and about is astonishing.

He is 20 lbs 12 oz and 29 inches long.

Oh how this little boy has stolen our hearts.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: