Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A New Year of Pictures

 A new year has started. I didn't feel right about repeating my photography project from last year but wanted something to keep me inspired and motivated to growing in my blossoming skill and hobby. I came upon the idea to post 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month for the rest of the year. Sadly, I missed the month of January. As you can see, I also missed my first deadline to post on February 10th. Sigh. Sometimes life just doesn't live up to my ideal schedule. 

 Anyways, January was a good month to us. There were parties to celebrate birthdays, cardboard boxes to turn into a myriad of entertaining options for two busy boys, last hugs and kisses to give to our treasured Uncle Li-li and Aunt Fi-Fi, carpet swatches to pick out and art projects to keep us busy during these winter days. Can't wait to see what this next month holds for us!
  








No comments: