Sunday, February 24, 2013

This is How We Roll


I'm normally against oversized plastic play things. They take up way too much space, they are generally an eye sore and my kids seem to tire of them easily. However, this pink and purple Jeep we borrowed from our renter was Jesse's key to freedom in the great outdoors in the middle of winter. It's genius for a baby who can't walk but wants to with all his little 20lb might while simultaneously saving my lower back from all the "walking" he'd like to do while holding on to my fingers. He was in heaven coasting down the ever so slight incline of our driveway, hands held up aloft in the air and tiny feet pumping. I'm sure he was imaging how awesome it was to be keeping up with his older brother who was coasting down the same slight incline on his newly borrowed scooter from his cousins.


These moments of outdoor play make me excited for this summer and all it's fresh aired partially sunny glory it will offer.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: