Monday, April 18, 2011

Songs for another season


When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
When the sky rolls up and the mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
You make all things new

Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

because...

We sing to the One who overcomes
To the One who saves us from our sin
And heals what's broken
Sing to the One who rescues all
We will trust a love so perfectly
complete in Him

We live within a world that fails
With pain we can't control
You sustain us with a love that knows
And we're overwhelmed

So...

Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus

Shadowfeet - Brooke Fraser, The One who Overcomes - Phil Wickham, Give me Jesus - Fernando Ortega

No comments: