Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day at the Cabin

This weekend (June 12-13) was beautiful in Seattle. When such marvelous weather occurs there is no question as to what to do being outside is simply a must. So after a rousing World Cup Party cheering on the USA to their tie with England we packed up and headed off to the King family cabin on Lake Rosiger. It was a lovely afternoon of sitting on the dock soaking up the rays coupled with the challenge of keeping Owen cool with out getting a sun burn! My doc sitting sun soaking days are numbered I'm afraid, before I know it this little man will have me chasing him around as he explores the wonders of the cabin on the lake.


Owen's first time fishing...never too early to start a King boy fishing!


Another fisherman in the making...


Every once in awhile there is evidence that I exist too!


Owen is five weeks old!




Fishing is hard work, time for a snuggle with Grammi.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: