Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Week in Pictures

Due to technical difficulties we weren't able to add pictures to the last blog post we added...so here is a look at last week through the camera lense!

Some beautiful plants Josh surprised me with. They have spruced up the front our house so much!



When we aren't bumming internet off of our friends in Managua...we go to our "internet cafe"...aka blue plastic chair in the school's field which is adjacent to the cabinet factory.


Josh helped to make a sidewalk with Elvis to the kitchen...phew physical labor is hard!




Here are a few pictures of some of my kids and the second grade class in session. The last two pictures are of some of my first graders... They love to say "Mira me profesora" (Look at me teacher!)...they are so cute!


Josh and I reached a new milestone in our marriage this weekend...I have officially succeeded in cutting his hair! Seriously it was a little rocky there... but I'd say I did a good job :).

See you in a few weeks with more stories and pictures!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello again! MF I can't believe you cut his hair successfully! (I don't think Brian would ever let me close to his head with scissors in my hand.) Josh great job picking out pretty flowers for the yard, you can never have too many flowers....okay maybe you can, but great job! MF I will be praying for you and the kids that are hard to manage. I have been there and know how frustrating it can be so I will be praying extra hard for you. Love you both! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Francis and Josh,
Your mom (Vicki) forwarded your Blog to me. You both look great. The kids aer adorable and I know you will inspire them all. My beat wishes to both of you on your mission. I await more photos. Pat

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that we love keeping up to date on what's happening down there. It was great seeing the Bustamante's while they were here, just makes us wish we were down in Nica again, but that's not too likely in the very near future. FYI Mark is on a committee to work on adult ed. so he'll be connecting with you all and I'm on the economic development committee with Jack Day so as you can see we haven't forgotten you all down there.Please pass the word: you all are in our hearts and prayers. Andrea Robertson

hschween said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hschween said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hschween said...

Nice work MF! I was really scared to cut Robin's too, but it looks like you did a good job! I remember coming over to your house when you were shaving Josh's head before! Actually "styling" and cutting is a lot harder - I have a new respect for hairdressers.