Monday, March 10, 2014

10 on the 10th

 It was a good month. There were lots of visits from superheros who showed up to fight for freedom and wrestle the "bad guy" aka Daddy.
 
Man of Steel.
Man of Steel 2.0
There were epic battles won and lost and silent cheers of
adoration from Mommy seeing my boys delight in each
others company more and more.
 There were moments captured where they forgot about the camera I was holding and giggled at my antics to get them to smile and, for a minute, I was the funniest person in the world.

There were a few glorious days of sunshine with warm rays that kissed our cheeks, 
warmed our souls, covered our legs, hands and boots in mud and promised us a change in seasons is near.

 We spent every non-rain-filled moment outside doing this. 
He's 1 1/2 and scooting like a pro.
I also discovered that having two kids on wheels means I'm taking up running for a hobby. It's either that or I need to break out the trusty old roller blades. Yikes.

No comments: