Friday, April 6, 2012

Tiny little peanut



For Christmas Josh purchased me a wonderful photo editing program which I have been remiss to figure out how to use till now. Spurred on by a plethora of delightfully tiny babies being born to dear friends and my need for distraction and a project at the end of this pregnancy I am pleased to say I've figured a thing out or two.

This week I took pictures for my dear friend Laura who gave birth to a teeny-tiny baby girl I fondly call "tiny little peanut" on March 26th. I'm not joking when I say she's tiny, she weighed in at a mere 5 lbs 11 oz. Being so close to birthing my own baby, I marveled at the fact that my son will not come out this tiny, in fact they may weigh the same although she will be a few weeks older. Whether big or small, skinny or plump, these babes are precious and perfect and capturing a few pictures of her was such a delight.





"Ewww...Pearls" (this picture just cracks me up)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: