Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunny days chasing the clouds away...

This last weekend was a momentous occasion for Seattle...it reached 78! Let's be honest, in Seattle 78 is the perfect temperature, it's not too hot nor humid and your non-air conditioned house is still a manageable temperature inside. When it's sunny being outside is pretty much mandatory in this house - enter the first purchase of (what will ineviditably be many) Owen's first kiddie pool. I seriously think this kid could spend the entire day in either the bathtub or his pool. Despite the frigid temperatures the hose water offered, he was in heaven. And until we took pity on his poor little soul and poured two big buckets of hot water in the pool, he was breathless everytime he splashed water over his head. Not gonna lie, it was pretty funny. Did I mention I secretly plan on obsconding Owen's kiddie pool during nap time this summer to sit in the cool waters, read a good book, and chase my version of a tan (i.e. one shade darker than white)? I look forward to what will hopefully be many an afternoon watching Owen enjoy his pool.




Splash with me Daddy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: