Tuesday, September 21, 2010

4 months

I think every month with Owen is my favorite month for different reasons but 4 months seems to be Owen's favorite so far. Those unruly hands are finally being tamed, his fingers are becoming useful besides just grasping at things with an iron fist, and he's discovering that his body can do more than just lying there like a cute pudgy vegetable. While I am enjoying watching the daily developments take place, I also watch them with a certain amount of trepidation, for sooner than I would care to admit he will be moving, which means my life as I know it truly will be over.

Stats: 16lbs (he has turned in to a chunk!) and 26.25 inches long!




This hat was made for my older brother by my Mom's great aunt!


Owen locked in on the sea lions...he just stared and stared at them.

'
Blue Steel

1 comment:

karissa said...

How darling he is!!! Glad you are enjoying each month, each moment, it just gets better :-)