Monday, December 7, 2009

Jack Frost Nipping - 18 Weeks

I am 18 weeks which translates into 2 more weeks till we finally find out what the "wee-one" (our term of endearment) is! I have really started to feel the baby moving in the last week. I think I've actually been feeling it for the past couple of weeks, but didn't want to label it as such since what do I know? I've never been pregnant before. Its is really like nothing you've experienced before realizing and feeling that what is inside of you has grown enough to make such a physical impact...and the movement is just beginning!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

karissa said...

You look darling, enjoy every minute!

Unknown said...

Well, I have no clue how to add your blog to mine so I can follow you. YOu look beautiful MF, pregnancy really fits you! xoxo