Monday, August 1, 2011

Magical Light

Mary Miller has a Harry Potter inspired wand. She has not read the books nor seen all the movies but since she makes so many magical things it only makes sense that she would have a wand. This wand was coveted by two people in my family: 1) My mother - she should probably have a wand, especially now that she has entered "Nana-hood," but for now she will just have to covet Mary Millers. 2) Owen naturally. He did not covet the wand for the same reasons my mother did, but more for the tiny light shining tip. Needless to say this wand was a big hit.



After the magic of the wand had worn off Owen embraced an equally enthralling light bearing object - glow sticks. I wish I'd gotten some better pictures of his exploration with light.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: