Monday, September 16, 2013

Wk 32: Truth


Truth: Shooting in fog is the best!
My brother (seen above) probably has more talent in his pinky when it comes to graphic design, photography, basketball, loving his wife, and picking out mopey sounding music than anyone else I know. 
But the truth of the matter is, I think he's awesome.
Anywhoo...we decided to go on a hike to Lake 22 one fabulous Saturday morning with Elias and Theresa.
I love this hike because it's challenging but has all the things a hike should have to be awesome: a babbling stream along the way up, old growth forest, and a majestic alpine lake to relax by at the end.


What made this trek particularly amazing was the heavy fog that settled over the forest, lake and mountains like a cozy blanket. Let me tell you shooting in fog is addicting! Every click of the camera feels like it's capturing a tiny bit of magic. I have always wanted to shoot in fog and it was so fun to do it for the first time with my big brother.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: